Sunday, November 9, 2008

Baby Proofing!


I didn't realize that Ava growing up so fast would be a bit of a problem! She started walking at 9 months and now is into everything. I can't keep her away from furniture, cabinets or anything else that can be climbed on or opened. I do, however, love this stage. She is laughing and say 'uh oh' all the time. I'm so excited to be a mom and enjoy every minute of it.


For an update: David is still going to school, but is only working part-time now which is a relief, and I am a Preschool teacher at Kindercare and Love it! We have been very busy but are loving life!

5 comments:

Erin Dooley said...

Blogs are so much fun. It'll be fun to keep up on yours:) Ava is a doll too...as if you didn't already know that!

Meredith Williams said...

Walking at 9 months?? Thats so neat! I bet you love it and hate it at the same time!

Joy Schmidt said...

I love her in that pic!! She is such a doll! I love your blog!! xoxo Joy

Shannon said...

I don't think I knew you had a blog! Yay! I just adore that little girl of yours...she's so dang cute! Walking already! That's amazing! :) Lexi hasn't started crawling yet. She's just chillin'. :) xoxo

Richard and Allison said...

Hey!! I am so glad that you have a blog. I tried to look at your myspace but you had stopped it. I hoped you had a blog but had no way of finding you. So how did you find me? Well we are doing well, and yes it has been a long time. I was wanted to come home after christmas for new years but we couldn't afford it but we hope to come to Oregon in the spring or summer. I can't belive how big Ava has gotten. I will make sure to keep in touch via blogging. Hope you are doing well.

Blog Background