Friday, November 14, 2008

Ava's First Day at "School"

My little Cheerleader!
Ava was very grossed out by the pumpkin guts

Mommy and Ava! (Ward Party)


(This is a good quote from a conference talk a while back)



...So today I took Ava to work with me and she was in the infant room while I was in Pre-Kindergarten. I think that she did well for her first day. The teachers said that she loved to touch all the babies faces and pull on their clothes. She sure is a very busy little gal! I actually was very excited to have her there and see her on my breaks, but by the end of the day I realized I much rather her with my mom so that I don't sit there all day at work wanting to walk down the hall to see her! It was nice to see how she does with other babies her age.

No comments:

Blog Background