Sunday, November 23, 2008

I loved it!!!

This weekend David and I were able to go to the movies while Ava had a sleepover with Auntie Heather and Grandpa and Grandma Gruwell. She had a blast as always and so did we. We went to see the Twilight saga and I sure loved it! There were these 3 girls right in front of us that had posters, all their books and were squealing through most of the movie. It was pretty hilarious to watch. I think that some parts weren't very close to the book but overall as a movie I had a blast. David thought it was good too so I think that on my day off on Monday that I will take my mom to see it again because I won't be able to wait until it comes out on DVD to see it again.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I know...I want to go see it again SO BAD!! Maybe tomorrow night...

Blog Background