Friday, July 25, 2008

Hello Friends!



  • We have decided to get a blog going. I think it's a great way to keep in touch with friends and have some fun getting to know everyone better! David and I have been doing great. Ava is just about seven months old and we are thrilled to have her. She is such a fun baby. She wants to crawl and tries to get into everything. Here are some pictures of her 6th month birthday. She sure is getting big. We actually just started giving her baby meat. It stinks like cat food, but it sure gets her to sleep through the night, and she loves it! We love getting our sleep, if only she would go to bed at a decent hour...

1 comment:

Gordon and Katrina said...

Hey Shannon! This is Katrina Platt (used to be Brady). Remember me? I think the last time we saw each other was at my cousin Josh Wood's wedding. You were pregnant at the time, I believe. Your baby is soooo cute! My husband and I are expecting a baby boy on December 5 this year! We are so excited to be parents! We are still at school in Hawaii, but we both graduate in December and then are heading back to Oregon. Hope you are doing well!

Blog Background