Saturday, May 28, 2011

Just when you think you aren't making a difference

As a mother I tend to be critical on my teaching styles. I always feel that I'm inpatient, not tolerant, frustrated too much and not loving enough. I especially feel like I need to be a better example to my girls about the gospel and showing them how much I love the Savior and that The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is such an important aspect of my life. I'm sure this is due to the wonderful primary leaders, but tonight I saw Ava sitting on her couch 'reading' her Book of Mormon saying, "Jesus does this and Jesus loves that..." She went on to say lots of things that she has learned about Jesus. I am thankful that at a young age she is learning about someone who is special in my life.

No comments:

Blog Background