Sunday, May 22, 2011

Crazy, Busy, Life...

Time sure has flown since my last post. Ava is just about 3 1/2 and tells you how to behave or lets you know when you aren't. She is cautious about every little thing that she does and then she says she is scared to do anything. On mother's day I was pretty sad that she refused to go up with the rest of the children because she was terrified of the stage. She is a great little girl though. She tries to be Zoe's mommy and lets me know how to parent her quite often.
Zoe just turned 1 on the 4th and we had her birthday party at Glenn Otto Park. She had lots of family and friends to come celebrate with us. She is our daring little child. She goes around like no one's business and takes care of everything that she needs to. She screams to get her way, but then loves her big sister even when she hurts her. This morning Ava was in timeout and Zoe went up to her and patted her back and then attempted to give her a hug. It was pretty precious. They sure do love each other and I am glad that they are not only sisters, but are friends too.

David and I are still working and David is almost half way done with PSU. We are still hoping that summer of 2012 that he will be able to graduate. Even though he is still busy with school we are trying to do date nights. Our newest fun is playing Racquetball. I may stink at it but we have a good time. It takes me back to our H.S. days when he would take me in his big blue truck to play and we pretty much just flirted the whole time instead of playing the game...oh those were the days.




2 comments:

Cavan, Sarah, KaeLynn said...

Your girls are so precious! I love their pink outfits! I think it is so awesome that you guys play racquetball together!

Shannon said...

Oh such darling little girls Shannon!!!! Gosh, they are absolutely beautiful. Sounds like everything is going well. I love the stuffed animal pictures too in your more recent post. That's hilarious!

Blog Background