Sunday, December 21, 2008

Waiting on Daddy



This afternoon the three of us were just hanging out and so David went into the bathroom and Ava has to follow him where ever he goes, but he shut the door. Well, I caught her sitting by the bathroom door reading her book and babbling. It was so adorable I just had to get pics of it. It's funny how mothers think their children do the funniest things. We are getting along here, but we are getting such bad cabin fever being in here for so long! Hopefully it will melt soon. Actually I think I need to enjoy this while it lasts. Have a great afternoon everyone. :D

2 comments:

Brandon and Sally said...

Aww. she's so cute! I can't believe she's already 1, almost anyways. and that smile! Oh my gosh shannon, she's so adorable! time flew by fast huh?

Meredith Williams said...

She is so adorable!!!

Blog Background