Saturday, December 13, 2008

Christmas is just around the Corner!

Well this year my hubby, mom, sister and Ava went to the same place in Boring to get our tree and its a great little spot. Last year Ava still went with us even though I was 8 1/2 months pregnant! At least this year I could walk a lot more comfortably. It's nice to be living in beautiful Oregon where there are so many trees. I just love this time of year and all of the Christmas Spirit that has been around.
I'm finally feeling more and more like myself. This past week I've been so ill and on wednesday through this morning I lived on the couch or the bed for seriously 23 hours of the day. I could barely walk or talk for that matter. I had a 102 degree temp, and it was not fun. I was blessed to have so many helping hands around to make life a little more easier and so that I could get rest to beat off this flu. I'm thankful for my health and I think that I often times take it for granted, but its a wonderful thing to have!
Life at the waddell home has been busy as usual. Miss Ava is copying us so much more with words like "Dogs" "Up" "ruff ruff" and "uh oh." She is such a doll! David just finished finals and I'm so proud of him that he is just about done with MHCC and then he will be able to transfer to a university! Life keeps on moving and its been busy, but its been a fun ride! We hope your holiday season is bright!

Ava decided to fall asleep right before we got to the tree farm and so grandma said that she would stay in the car with her and David, Heather and I ventured off to find the perfect trees.

Ava posing with her cute little snow cap. I had to force it on and she would rip it off every 2 minutes. It was hard to get any pics of her with it on.

David and Heather sure had a blast cutting the trees down!

David and I at the tree farm, precious, I know! ;)

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Oh, SO dang cute!!! Looks like a fun time. I can't believe all the words Eva is saying! That's so exciting!

Erin Dooley said...

Picking out your Christmas tree really makes it feel like Christmas. It's one of my favorite things to do!

Blog Background