Thursday, May 21, 2009

This is for you little sis!

Hello all,

I have been needing to post more pictures of Ava, my sister has been pestering me for about a month now to see pictures of her little niece! Ava is doing well. She is talking a lot now. She says, Elmo, thank you, kiss, doggie, momma, daddy, grandpa, papa, Heather, Jakie(the dog), bubble, and a few more. My favorite is that she does sign language. "Sorry" is the new one here especially since she is throwing her big fits. I really think she has hit her terrible twos early, but I still love my baby girl to pieces!


2 comments:

Jenna said...

Shannon, I have been thinking of you and little Ava. She is so beautiful, and growing so fast! I hope you guys are well, it is good to see you put new pictures up. How is school? Work? Life in general? We need to talk soon, it has been so long :)

Shannon said...

Oh man! That little girl is adorable!! I love the picture. It's great to get a little update on you guys! I hope all is well. :)

Blog Background