Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Grandpa was so blessed!

Well last night my grandpa was driving in Oregon City and accidently drove on the train tracks and was hit from behind. He is up at OHSU for observation and is talking and everything. It was such a scary experience for our family. I'm etremely close with my grandpa and so I have had such a rough day. It's hard to accept that he is getting older and with such a freak accident as this, I'm still in shock. The news said that he was ejected from the car, but he wasn't. He is doing pretty well right now and we are just keeping him in our prayers. Thank you to everyone who is doing the same. We appreciate it so much.

3 comments:

Erin Dooley said...

I'm happy that he's ok. Very scary.

Shannon said...

Oh no! How scary! I hope he recovers quickly. My prayers are with you!

Cavan, Sarah, KaeLynn said...

Wow! You are right! He is very blessed! I will prayer for all of you!

Blog Background